Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
SEO company in Bangalore (Search Engine Optimization) :
It is an activity that we would do to get your website link to appear in the organic results on the top pages of search engines for a particular keyword, with Google as a benchmark. We are one of the best seo company in bangalore.
On-page activities, like updating the meta tags, meta descriptions, etc., as well as off-page activities like directory submissions, social bookmarking, etc.
While referrals and field activities do play a vital role in gaining client attention and converting it to walk-ins, Digital media has emerged as a dominant contributor, owing to various factors that include IT awareness or rather IT dependence, especially in major cities like Bangalore. While the core of marketing activities is broadly categorised into two categories.
Creative Media, which restrictively create awareness of the Brand, Product, Service, Concept, individual, however the same may not hold good in targeting the market ready client audience. While its counterpart the Directional media, is focussed at directing the market ready client, who has a made a buying decision is now led to the place where the product or service is available. As such, a buyer in the digital arena who has planned to buy would look up at search engines like Google to locate the service. These all type of activities you can done at our seo company in bangalore.
Thus, making it imperative be on the top pages of google, not just for getting the unknown potential client but also not to miss out of client, either already known or referred from a source. The rule being “Be there when you need to be there, and all the time is the best time.” In any case, the two compliment and work in unison.
What are the prerequisites for doing the SEO activity & why?
1. The primary requisite of SEO is a robust and informative website. As when the SEO performs to give the results, in the search engines it can only point to the links/URL and when clicked needs to land on a page which contains the relevant information.
2. A search engine will show results only after its system-driven activities of crawling (searching for newer data and information on the internet) and subsequent indexing (listing the page URL on different indexes of the keywords). Thus, for a particular set of about 3 to 4 keywords, it would direct to a particular page URL. This is done provided the on-page activity of including the keywords in the meta title and meta description is rightly placed. However, on each page, the meta tags and description have an upper limit of characters to accommodate all key words. Whereby a website ideally should have considerable amount of information and data, in terms of number of pages based on the targeted audience. Proving a mere landing page would be no good to do a good SEO activity, that’s why our Sarovar is the top SEO agency in Bangalore.
3. Contents: The contents on each page of the website must be adequately informative, with correct grammar and free of plagiarism. However, balancing it by not making it too elaborate resulting in higher bounce rates. The vocabulary used should also be well balanced to send the right message with the appropriate terms but also understandable to the target audience.
E.g. We offer service for tubal ligation. This is a simple term for medical professionals however the audience would better understand the term “sterilization” or “birth control procedures.”
4. A few pointers of terms used in the activities:
- Keywords definition: Although it is a term that appears to be a word, it is a phrase. Eg. Diabetes reversal in Bangalore. It does contain 4 words but in effect it is only 1 phrase and referred as 1 keyword.
- It would take anywhere between 10-13 weeks (Up to 3 months) for result to be stable and performing (with the top three pages). As such our billing would be for all the keywords.
- The timeline for the performance of keyword, with commence from inclusion of the keyword and not commencement of the whole activity as such.
- A particular keyword, if found not performing, a reassessment on the contents would be required, which is a part of the activity, post approval from your end. You also may opt to drop the keyword if you decide so.
- Based on the relevance and target audience a list of Keywords to be finalised before the commencement of the activity and sent for Client approval.
- Once the keywords are finalised ensure the keywords are categorised and grouped to mark the relevant pages.
- The content of each page is checked to ensure the contents do contain the required number of keywords so the same is highlighted but not overstuffed.
- Each group is then pointed to the respective page URLs.
- The meta details are then worked to ensure the right indexing.
- The off-page activity is parallelly carried out.
Why SEO is important:
Although we have been catering to the SEO needs of various industries like :
a) Health Care
c) Educational Institutions
d) Industrial Manufacturers/OEMs
f) Pharmaceuticals & Chemicals
As an example, in the healthcare it would work as follow:
As explained, the Digital Marketing platforms as being referred, creates the awareness, and provides information, however with little or no timing. This may work fantastically for a fashion product or a product to reflect a status icon. How relevant would it be to healthcare?
A couple of examples as below:
- IVF: Concepts, procedures and datails provided to an audience who have reached menopause.
- Rotary cuff repair: Targeted to audience in the age group of 18 to 21. What percentage would have an age-related muscular degeneration?
Indicating, would be more prudent to focus on an audience that has been referred and is looking for the relevant ailment or an opinion.
Thereby with respect to the medical fraternity, of all digital marketing activities, more dominant and effective tools would be SEO and Facebook, (which is echos your website), while the other platforms, like Twitter, Instagram may have little or no impact. Our seo company in bangalore will take the responsibility of your digital presence.
Thus, the precise reason why the health segment needs to focus on SEO activities, which are more target specific, measurable in terms of search engine rankings and cost-effective than a CPC based activity.
The similar parlance can be looked for in the other industries to reach the target audience, who are ready to buy customers for various lead sources.
The Industries we offer are :